Official Swiss Maps
On the road with the best app of the year: the swisstopo app won the "Master of Swiss Apps 2021" award.
Use the famous national maps to discover even the most remote places in Switzerland and topics such as hiking, cycling, snow sports and aviation. All functions and data of the app as well as offline use are free of charge. The app is free of advertising and does not require a login.
- all scales from 1:10 000 to 1:1 million
- current aerial image and historical maps
- official hiking, mountain hiking and alpine hiking trails
- closures of hiking trails
- snowshoe and ski routes
- SwitzerlandMobility routes
- public transport stops
ON THE ROAD
- free offline maps (1:25 000 to 1:1 million)
- draw, record, import and share your own tours
- set tour type (hiking, cycling, mountain biking) and personal pace
- tour guide (arrival time, remaining distance)
- panorama mode (labelled panorama, view tour in "3D")
- save markers, add notes, share
TOOLS such as measure, compare and search (for geographical names, addresses or coordinates)
Report changes to maps and geodata
- aeronautical charts, obstacles, airspaces
- landing sites
- restrictions for drones and model aircrafts
Do you have a question? Then write to us:
support-cd@ link Link is Here
How can download swisstopo
You Can Download swisstopo from this links :
What is new in version Varies with device
This version contains various optimizations.
You have questions or feedback? Contact us by e-mail (support-cd@ link Link is Here or phone (+41 58 469 02 22).