Download Mobile Text Alerts | SMS + MMS
Easily send SMS (Text Messages) to your audience to drive sales and engagement
Mobile Text Alerts is the #1 mass text message service for businesses & organizations who want to grow sales and reach audiences with less effort. We’ve made SMS Marketing simple with access to our platform anytime, anywhere.
New To Mobile Text Alerts?
Download our app to sign up for a free 14-day trial. No credit card required or strings attached - just two weeks of full access to all of our powerful features.
Get Started In Seconds:
1) Download the app
2) Sign up for a free account
3) Add contacts
4) Send text alerts
• Create, schedule, and send mass SMS and MMS campaigns
• Add images right from your Camera Roll
• Choose contact groups or lists to send to
• Set up automated replies to immediately respond to common questions
• Create drip campaigns to keep your audience engaged
• Schedule important texts in advance
• Add keywords users can text to subscribe to your messages
• Manage your list of subscribers and add contacts
• Build new audiences within your lists
• Use our reporting tool to see how your messages are performing
• Visualize click-through rates, subscriber growth and number of messages sent
Who Uses Mobile Text Alerts?
• Business owners trying to drives sales, revenue, and traffic
• Companies needing to communicate with employees on important updates
• Organizations providing updates and information to members
• & many more!
About Mobile Text Alerts
Mobile Text Alerts is the #1 SMS Marketing Platform designed for companies and organizations of all kinds. We’ve dedicated ourselves to building a platform that’s trusted by everyone from clubs and groups to government organizations to Fortune 500 companies. Harness the power of SMS to increase sales, drive engagement, generate leads, and so much more.
How can download Mobile Text Alerts | SMS + MMS
You Can Download Mobile Text Alerts | SMS + MMS from this links :
What is new in version 3.3.11
We're squashing a number of bugs with this release - read on below to see what we've fixed!
- Correct formatting for information shown on the Sent Messages Report
- iOS 17: Prevent the keyboard from overlapping key screen elements on the Send a Message screen
- Fix for removing email addresses when editing subscribers
- Added the ability to assign dedicated numbers to users when they are invited
- Fixed date / time display for scheduled messages
- Layout and formatting tweaks for Settings