Download AVR-Remote for Denon/Marantz
Simple remote control for network connected Denon and Marantz receivers.
Simple remote control for network connected
Denon and Marantz receivers.
More Info (GitHub): link Link is Here
Your phone and receiver must be connected to the same WLAN router to use this application.
- Denon AVR 990, 991, 1613, 1713, 1912, 1913, 2112, 2113, 2312, 2313, 3310, 3311, 3312, 3313, 3808, 4306, 4308, 4310, 4311, 4520, 4806, 4810, 5308, 5805, DN-500AV, A1HD, X4000, X3000, X2000, X1000, E400, E300
- Marantz NR-1504, NR-1602, NR-1603, NR-1604, SR-5006, SR-5007, SR-5008, SR-6006, SR-6007, SR-6008, SR-7005, SR-7007, SR-7008, AV-7005, AV-8801, AV-7701
- Marantz MCR603, MER803, NA7004
- Denon RCDN7, DNP720AE
Models without network interface are not supported.
This is experimental software. Try it on your own risk.
This application is not affiliated with Denon or Marantz.
Denon and Marantz are registered trademarks of D&M Holdings, Inc.
How can download AVR-Remote for Denon/Marantz
You Can Download AVR-Remote for Denon/Marantz from this links :
What is new in version 1.5.1
- Persistent notification stopped working (#5/pskiwi)
- Receiver renames not visible (#6/pskiwi)
- Update project link to GitHub page