Download GVB travel app
The app for travelling by tram, (night) bus, metro and ferry in Amsterdam
The app for travelling by tram, (night) bus, metro and ferry in Amsterdam and the rest of the Netherlands. Your indispensable travel buddy for frequent travellers or for just a visit. Quickly and easily plan your trip from home to work, a restaurant or the theatre or from Schiphol to your hotel or B&B. Check whether there is a diversion or delay on your route. You always have your favourite line’s up-to-date departure times at your fingertips. And now it’s also possible to purchase a barcode ticket for immediate travel.
What the GVB travel app offers you:
- Up-to-date travel information: always the most reliable and up-to-date travel information for the GVB network as well as for all other public transport companies in the Netherlands.
- Trip planner: plan your trip to any address in Amsterdam or the rest of the Netherlands.
- Alert for disruptions: turn notifications on for your favourite line(s). You will receive an Alert if there’s a diversion or disruption. You can set this for certain days and time periods.
- Crowd indicator: in each requested travel advice, you can immediately see how busy a service is expected to be.
- Bicycle as before and after transport: under travel preferences, you can easily indicate whether you will start or end your trip by bicycle.
- Travel only with GVB: if you have a GVB travel product, e.g. a GVB hour/day or GVB Flex, and only want to travel with GVB lines, it’s easy to set this in your travel preferences.
- Save favourites: save your favourite locations in Amsterdam with just one click. It’ll then be even easier to plan your next trip.
- In-app ticket purchase: you can buy tickets via the app for one hour or for more hours/days and activate them immediately so you are ready to travel. Easily check in and out using your mobile.
Why are travellers using the GVB app even more?
- Unique Touch Swipe planner – The most personalised trip planner in the Netherlands. Simply swipe from your current, favourite or any other set location to the key places of interest in the city and your trip will be planned instantly. Then you can personalise your destinations. Select your destinations from a list of main locations in Amsterdam and surroundings, and save them for later use.
- Personal dashboard based on your travel profile. Directly access the key functions for your travel profile via your main screen. For example, if you use the app mainly for commuting, you will find your set regular route in your dashboard. In that way you always have the up-to-date departure times at hand.
- You can compose your own menu to display the functions which are most useful to you.
- Check the latest updates on disruptions and planned diversions.
- Search for up-to-date departure times by location, stop name or line. (available from mid-May 2021)
- Get in touch with GVB Customer Service quickly and have direct access to GVB Services such as lost & found or missed check-out (claim a refund for missed check-ins or check-outs).
- Fully available in Dutch and English.
How can download GVB travel app
You Can Download GVB travel app from this links :
What is new in version 1.35.0
Yes, the time has finally come with release 1.35. From now on you can plan your entire door-to-door journey with shared bicycles and scooters in combination with our public transport in our App. For the time being you can choose from the providers Felyx, Check, OV-fiets and Donkey. This range will be further expanded in the future.
To celebrate have a special collaboration with Donkey and you can book your first ride for free at Donkey. More information can be found in the app.