Download Planning Poker - SCRUM Cards
♠️ A technique for estimating development goals in software development ♠️
Planning poker, also called Scrum poker, is a consensus-based, gamified technique for estimating, mostly used to estimate effort or relative size of development goals in software development.
In planning poker, members of the group make estimates by playing numbered cards face-down to the table, instead of speaking them aloud. The cards are revealed, and the estimates are then discussed. By hiding the figures in this way, the group can avoid the cognitive bias of anchoring, where the first number spoken aloud sets a precedent for subsequent estimates. (Wikipedia)
This app represents the digital equivalent. Just use your phone or watch instead of playing cards.
• Fibonacci, T-Shirt Size and Ideal Days card decks
• Simple, fast and natural design that supports phones and tables
• Quickly select cards with the overview and shake your phone to reveal your chosen card
• Standalone Android Wear available
How can download Planning Poker - SCRUM Cards
You Can Download Planning Poker - SCRUM Cards from this links :
What is new in version 1.3.4
- Added powers of two cards
- Plenty of bug fixes